Content Marketing Manager
Full-time. Open for freelance or contract. Work from anywhere! Flexible working hours
We want to publish in-depth articles related to WordPress on our various blogs, and so we’re looking for a person who can manage content marketing.
As our Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for improving all parts of the customer acquisition funnels across a variety of channels on our products.
You will join an ongoing and expanding team of content enthusiasts who work collaboratively with all areas of the company to make sure we stand out from the rest!
The ideal candidate
- Understands marketing funnel
- Is well versed with online marketing, SEO and analytics
- Is fluent in written English and grammar
- Does not need to be a creative writer. But plus points if he/she is
- Has great communication skills
- Has project management abilities
- Can work with a team
The job includes
1. Research –
- Ideas: Coming up with content ideas based on our end goal
- Keywords: Candidate should be amazing with SEO keyword research to determine the potential of content idea.
- Competition: the articles we will write should be “in-depth” and #1 resource in the category / for the targeted keyword
- Determine the ultimate objective (email opt-in / sale / branding / affiliate sale)
2. Angle & Frame –
- Based on the research above, come up with an angle for the article.
- Create a title / description
- Frame the content
- Write the outline of the content
- Mention references which should be referred while writing the content.
- Provide any other data which might help writers while writing
3. Writing –
- If you’re a writer yourself — that is AWESOME! If not —
- Work with the team of writers and get the article written
- Proofread the article. Get it tweaked as necessary
4. Publish –
- Post the article on WordPress website
- Format and design the article.
- Optimize it for SEO & Social Media
- We have a design team that will help with any design needs.
4. Promote –
- Come up with posts to promote the article on social media
- Create a schedule for social media posts
- Promote the article on the internet wherever possible. Ex: blog comments, forums, groups
- Get the article to rank in top search results for targeted keywords
- Make necessary SEO tweaks as needed for better search results.
Who Are We?
We are a team of designers, developers, and marketers.
As one of the most successful WordPress product companies globally, we have built an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing how people create websites, save money, time, and stress and empower web professionals to make beautiful websites faster than ever.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of individuals worldwide (India, US, UK, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more) work with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes. 🌍
What Do We Offer You?
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- Competitive pay. 💸
- Work from anywhere.
- The opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit 💁
- Flexible work environment – We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are as long as you get the work done.
- Fun atmosphere – let your hair down now and then.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years and continue to grow and learn along with us.
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities
- Fitness Motivators – Join our #FitSharks cult to be a part of a journey to boost your fitness. 💪
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Hiring Process
- Fill up the form on this page.
- A couple of quick emails and voice call with HR
- Interview with the Marketing Manager
- Paid assignment (If required)
- A formal job offer
We look forward to hearing from you! ✍