We are looking for an ambitious, charismatic full-cycle HR recruiter. As a team member, you will work closely with our HR and hiring managers, developing strategies to find candidates across our entire organization. This is a high visibility opportunity to recruit across multiple functions in a WordPress product-based company.
At brainstorm force, our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a highly skilled recruiter to become one of them and help us find them. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or human resources, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
What you will be doing
- Work with hiring managers – to gain a comprehensive understanding of each position’s hiring needs and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
- Full-cycle recruiter – manage the entire recruiting life cycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent.
- Have a strong database – grow and foster high-touch relationships with a qualified active and passive talent database to pull from as new positions open up.
- Innovative recruitment – continuously partner with the recruiting team to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies.
- Hunt for various job boards – stay active with current job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent and plan, create and release job ads.
- Build pipeline – strategize multiple building talent pipelines and execute tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns.
- Team player – communicate regularly regarding pipeline activity and share results.
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas.
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates.
Who are you, and what do you bring?
- Proven track record of attracting and hiring top talent.
- Six months to 3 years of recruiting experience.
- Good eye for talent with the ability to quickly screen resumes identifying fit.
- Excellent research and sourcing skills.
- Competency with G-suite (Gmail, docs, sheets, hangouts, drive, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, and PowerPoint.
- Sound candidate engagement approach with the ability to attract passive candidates.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well.
- Strong experience in creative pipeline generation and qualification.
- Results-oriented mindset, motivated by stretch goals.
- Team-centric mindset – demonstrated ability to work well in a harmonious environment.
Who are we?
We are a team of designers, developers, and marketers.
As one of the most successful WordPress product companies globally, we have built an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing how people create websites and save money, time, and stress to empower web professionals to make beautiful websites faster than ever.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of individuals worldwide ( India, US, UK, Ukraine, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more) work with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious driven people who value open communication and processes. 🌍
What do we offer you?
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary. 💸
- Work from anywhere.
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team of adept WordPress developers.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit. 💁
- Work on the latest technologies. Very close to the pulse of the newest WordPress development and technologies.
- Flexible work environment – We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are so long as you get the work done.
- Fun atmosphere – let your hair down now and then. Work with interesting people from various backgrounds.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years and continue to grow and learn along with us.
- We promote entrepreneurial thinking and action. At BSF, it is a career, not a job! 😎
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities.
- Fitness Motivators – we take fitness quite seriously; join us in our fitness journey. 💪
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
The hiring process
- Fill up the form on this page
- A couple of quick emails and voice call with HR
- Interview with the Recruitment Team
- A formal job offer