QA Engineer - Automation
Full-time. Open for freelance or contract. Work from anywhere! Flexible working hours
Join our Automation Testers team if you’re an enthusiastic individual with a keen eye for detail, eager to learn and explore the diverse possibilities offered by WordPress and SaaS Applications.
Brainstorm Force is currently building WordPress themes, plugins, and SaaS applications. As an Automation Tester, you will be working with a knowledgeable and dedicated team known for world-class products like Astra, Schema Pro, Convert Pro, Spectra, Ultimate Addons for Elementor, SureCart, SureTriggers, ZipWP and more.
What you will be doing
- Prepare a comprehensive QA checklist and a higher-level overview of what you’re planning to test, in what order, and when.
- Configure automation framework for products
- Build CI/CD pipelines on Github
- Review test cases PRs
- Resolve the issues about failure in automation workflows
- Writing test cases for new & old features
- Executing automation test cases regularly and notifying the team about any issues
What must-have skills we are looking for
- Excellent understanding of any automation tool like Cypress, Playwright, Selenium & Laravel Dusk
- Ability to identify dynamic web element selectors
- Experience in Cross Browser, Mobile, and Web testing
- Experience in Regression, Smoke, and sanity type of Manual testing
- Ability to refactor test cases
- Highly proficient at debugging issues
- Ability to build CI/CD pipelines using GitHub Actions
- Experience in task management tools like JIRA
- Basic skills in PHP
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent understanding of GitHub Actions and Workflows
- Ability to collaborate with the agile team from user story inception to completion
- Ability to take responsibilities and ownership of the product you will be working on.
What we expect good to have
- Experience in SaaS Automated testing
- Experience in Performance, API, and Database testing
- Basic skills in API Testing using Postman
- Basic skills in Security Testing
Who are we?
We are a team of designers, developers, and marketers.
As one of the most successful WordPress product companies globally, we have built an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing how people create websites and save money, time, and stress to empower web professionals to make beautiful websites faster than ever.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of individuals worldwide ( India, US, UK, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more) work with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious driven people who value open communication and processes. 🌍
What do we offer you?
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary. 💸
- Work from anywhere.
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team of adept WordPress developers.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit. 💁
- Work on the latest technologies. Very close to the pulse of the newest WordPress development and technologies.
- Flexible work environment – We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are so long as you get the work done.
- Fun atmosphere – let your hair down now and then. Work with interesting people from various backgrounds.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years and continue to grow and learn along with us.
- We promote entrepreneurial thinking and action. At BSF, it is a career, not a job! 😎
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities.
- Fitness Motivators – we take fitness quite seriously; join us in our fitness journey. 💪
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
The hiring process
- Online Job Application
- Technical Assessment
- Two Rounds of Interviews
- A formal job offer
We look forward to hearing from you! ✍