QA Engineer - Automation
Full-time. Open for freelance or contract. Work from anywhere! Flexible working hours
If you are an enthusiastic person who has an eye for detail and wants to learn and explore various possibilities that you can create using WordPress, come to join our WordPress Testers team.
Brainstorm Force is currently building WordPress themes & plugins that are available publicly for download as products. As a WordPress Tester, you will be working with a knowledgeable and dedicated team known for world-class products like Astra, Schema Pro, Convert Pro, Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg, Ultimate Addons for Elementor, Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder, Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer, etc.
What you will be doing
- Prepare a comprehensive QA checklist and a higher-level overview of what you’re planning to test, in what order, and when.
- Configure automation framework for products
- Build CI/CD pipelines on Github
- Create Utils wherever necessary
- Manage test cases in the Jira
- Review test cases PRs
- Resolve the issues about failure in automation workflows
What must-have skills we are looking for
- Basic skills in PHP
- Excellent communication skills, both written as well as verbal
- Excellent understanding of any automation tool like Cypress, Playwright, Puppeteer, Jest, or any similar tool
- Experience in enhancing and executing the performance test scripts using JMeter
- Highly proficient at debugging issues
- Excellent understanding of Github Actions & Workflows
- Ability to build CI/CD pipelines using Github Actions
- Ability to configure Jobs and Pipelines using YAML
- Ability to create Utils for test cases
- Ability to identify dynamic web element selectors
- Experience in test management tools like JIRA
- Experience in Cross Browser, Mobile, and Web testing
- Ability to collaborate with the agile team from user story inception to completion
- Ability to take responsibilities and ownership of the product you will be working on
What we expect good to have
- Ability to set up E2E tests for WordPress theme or plugin
- Experience in WordPress automated testing
- Experience in API and Database testing
Who are we?
We are a team of designers, developers, and marketers.
As one of the most successful WordPress product companies globally, we have built an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing how people create websites and save money, time, and stress to empower web professionals to make beautiful websites faster than ever.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of individuals worldwide ( India, US, UK, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more) work with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious driven people who value open communication and processes. 🌍
What do we offer you?
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary. 💸
- Work from anywhere.
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team of adept WordPress developers.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit. 💁
- Work on the latest technologies. Very close to the pulse of the newest WordPress development and technologies.
- Flexible work environment – We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are so long as you get the work done.
- Fun atmosphere – let your hair down now and then. Work with interesting people from various backgrounds.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years and continue to grow and learn along with us.
- We promote entrepreneurial thinking and action. At BSF, it is a career, not a job! 😎
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities.
- Fitness Motivators – we take fitness quite seriously; join us in our fitness journey. 💪
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
The hiring process
- Fill up the form on this page
- A couple of quick emails and voice call with HR
- Interview with the Technical Team
- A formal job offer
We look forward to hearing from you! ✍