Senior Digital Marketing Executive
As one of the most successful WordPress software product development companies, Brainstorm Force is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing the way people build websites – and saving people money, time and stress to empower web professionals to build beautiful websites faster than ever before.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 70 people comes, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious driven people who value open communication and processes.
4+ years of experience in SEO, Content and Internet Marketing.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist at Brainstorm Force, you’re responsible for the traffic growth of our website, blog, social media, and YouTube channel.
You will work closely with writers and content creators to publish our content and promote it through search engines, social media, and paid channels.
- Plan, develop and implement effective SEO strategies to improve Google rankings & increase organic traffic.
- Build quality links from authority websites in WordPress niche.
- Run email outreach campaigns to earn quality links to websites, blog posts, etc.
- Regularly perform thorough keyword research and competitor analysis to find new link opportunities.
- Implement highly effective growth strategies such as the Skyscraper Technique of Brain Dean, Broken Link Building, etc.
- Plan, monitor, and build company presence on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Participate in online communities including Quora.
- Upload articles on WordPress and format them properly with Gutenberg editor.
- Create graphics such as featured images, screenshots, thumbnails.
- Perform On-Page SEO including Writing Title Tags, Meta Descriptions, Internal-linking, etc.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Prepare online newsletters, promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- Follow editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone.
- Follow our editorial calendar and publish well-formatted content regularly.
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy.
Required technical skills:
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Knowledge of WordPress, Plugins, Themes.
- Basic content writing and copywriting.
- Basic image editing and photoshop.
- Thorough knowledge of SEO, Link Building, Content Marketing, and Social Media.
- Expertise in: Google Analytics / Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools) / Google Keyword Planner Tool.
- Knowledge of Google AdWords / Facebook for Business / Twitter Ads / LinkedIn Ads / Instagram Ads would be a plus (not necessary)
Other required skills:
- Effective communication skills including a solid understanding of English grammar and professional writing ability.
- Internet-savvy a must (know a lot about being on the internet or doing things with the internet)
- Proficient in conducting research online.
- Email writing.
- MS Excel, etc.
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field.
Some of the tools we use or you will have access to:
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- SEOMoz – Open Site Explorer
- Majestic SEO
- Screaming Frog
What you gain:
- An opportunity to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Support to grow and take leadership from day one.
- A chance to work with the best team and learn from other competent and brilliant people.