Senior Web Designer
Have an extreme creative edge to design user-friendly interfaces for websites? Join us to give our users the best experience ever! We are looking for a passionate Senior Web Designer to join our amazingly talented Design team.
Brainstorm Force builds WordPress themes & plugins that are available publicly for download as products. As a Web Designer, you will be working with a knowledgeable and dedicated team known for world-class products like Astra, Starter Templates, Schema Pro, Convert Pro, Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg, Ultimate Addons for Elementor, Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder, Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer, etc.
What you will be doing
- Design Website Starter Templates
- Design Product Websites
- Design Product Sales Pages / Landing Pages
- Define and Implement Brand Guidelines for Product Websites
- Collaborate with our Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to define, design, and deliver best-in-class Web Pages
What skills we are looking for
- Solid understanding of WordPress
- Solid knowledge of wireframing/prototyping using Sketch / Adobe XD / Figma
- Working proficiency in Photoshop / Illustrator
- A strong sense of typography, minimalism, and design aesthetics
- Solid knowledge of Responsive Web Design
- Should be good in research, finding references and must be updated with current design and market trends
- A team player who is also capable of working independently without any hand-holding
- Impressive portfolio on Behance or Dribbble with a proven track record in designing for the web
- Knowledge of Website Performance is Bonus
- Basic HTML & CSS knowledge. You are not required to code, but you may need to understand how a web page is coded
- BONUS – Page Builder and WP Astra Theme knowledge
Must have skills
- Ability to work well within a remote working environment
- Positive attitude towards continuous learning
- Time management skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Basic Copy-writing skills
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethics, detail-oriented & self-motivated
Who are we?
We are a team of designers, developers, and marketers.
As one of the most successful WordPress product companies globally, we have built an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing how people create websites and save money, time, and stress to empower web professionals to make beautiful websites faster than ever.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of individuals worldwide ( India, US, UK, Ukraine, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more) work with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious driven people who value open communication and processes. 🌍
What do we offer you?
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary. 💸
- Work from anywhere.
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team of adept WordPress developers.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit. 💁
- Work on the latest technologies. Very close to the pulse of the newest WordPress development and technologies.
- Flexible work environment – We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are so long as you get the work done.
- Fun atmosphere – let your hair down now and then. Work with interesting people from various backgrounds.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years and continue to grow and learn along with us.
- We promote entrepreneurial thinking and action. At BSF, it is a career, not a job! 😎
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities.
- Fitness Motivators – we take fitness quite seriously; join us in our fitness journey. 💪
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
The hiring process
- Fill up the form on this page
- A couple of quick emails and voice call with HR
- Interview with the Technical Team
- A formal job offer
We look forward to hearing from you! ✍