Full-time. Open for freelance or contract. Work from anywhere! Flexible working hours
We are looking for a passionate UI/UX Designer to join our amazingly talented team.
Brainstorm Force builds worldclass SaaS products for web designers, developers and creators . Our products are used by over 3 million users worldwide.
As a UI/UX Designer, your primary responsibility will be to work closely with our product developers and engineers to help them build world class products.
What you will be doing
On a daily basis, you will:
- Plan user journeys and product flows
- Create wireframes and mock-ups
- Build design systems and style guide
- Design UI elements and components
You will also:
- Conduct user and competition research to gather requirements
- Perform usability tests to help inform design improvements
- Lead regular product audits and find areas for improvements
- Be part of agile software team
- Create user stories to better inform business and design decisions
- Help product owners with acceptance testing
What must-have skills we are looking for
- Amazing research and analysis abilities
- Has great empathy for users
- Solid sense of great design and UI
- Passion for User Experience
- Basic Copywriting skills
- Hands on design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Great written and verbal communication skills
What we expect
- Ability to work well within a remote working environment
- Time management skills
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic, detail-oriented, self-motivated
Who are we?
We are a team of designers, developers, and marketers.
As one of the most successful WordPress product companies globally, we have built an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing how people create websites and save money, time, and stress to empower web professionals to make beautiful websites faster than ever.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of individuals worldwide ( India, US, UK, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more) work with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious driven people who value open communication and processes. 🌍
What do we offer you?
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary. 💸
- Work from anywhere.
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team of adept WordPress developers.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit. 💁
- Work on the latest technologies. Very close to the pulse of the newest WordPress development and technologies.
- Flexible work environment – We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are so long as you get the work done.
- Fun atmosphere – let your hair down now and then. Work with interesting people from various backgrounds.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years and continue to grow and learn along with us.
- We promote entrepreneurial thinking and action. At BSF, it is a career, not a job! 😎
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities.
- Fitness Motivators – we take fitness quite seriously; join us in our fitness journey. 💪
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
The hiring process
- Fill up the form on this page
- A couple of quick emails and voice call with HR
- Interview with the Technical Team
- A formal job offer
We look forward to hearing from you! ✍