Visual UI & Graphic Designer
Full-time. Work from anywhere! Flexible working hours
We are looking for a passionate Graphic & UI Designer to join our amazingly talented Design team. The ideal candidate should have a fusion of graphic design skills and a good sense of marketing.
Brainstorm Force builds WordPress theme & plugin products. As a Graphic Designer, you will be working with an expert team known for building world-class products like Astra theme, Starter Templates, CartFlows, Schema Pro, Convert Pro, Spectra, Ultimate Addons, etc.
What you will be doing
- Design beautiful Logos, Icons, Illustrations and Images
- Design original graphics with unique colors, shapes, and typography
- Design amazing Infographics
- Design Social Media Banners, Ads, YouTube Thumbnails
- Collaborate and work closely with our product and marketing teams
- Design simple motion graphics
What skills we are looking for
- Advanced proficiency in design softwares, such as Adobe Creative Suite and Figma.
- Exceptional creative abilities as reflected in original visual designs.
- Solid understanding of Color, Spacing, and Typography.
- Should be good in research and able to find relevant references for project needs.
- Must be updated with current design and market trends.
- A team player who can also independently without any hand-holding.
- Extensive experience in determining design preferences & meeting deadlines.
- Basic understanding of WordPress.
- BONUS – Page Builder and WP Astra Theme knowledge.
- Impressive portfolio on Behance/Dribbble with a proven track record.
- Complete portfolio of visual design examples.
Must have skills
- Ability to work well within a remote working environment
- Positive attitude towards continuous learning
- Time management skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Basic Copy-writing skills
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethics, detail-oriented & self-motivated
Who are we?
We are a team of designers, developers, and marketers.
As one of the most successful WordPress product companies globally, we have built an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing how people create websites and save money, time, and stress to empower web professionals to make beautiful websites faster than ever.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of individuals worldwide ( India, US, UK, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more) work with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious driven people who value open communication and processes. 🌍
What do we offer you?
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary. 💸
- Work from anywhere.
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team of adept WordPress developers.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit. 💁
- Work on the latest technologies. Very close to the pulse of the newest WordPress development and technologies.
- Flexible work environment – We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are so long as you get the work done.
- Fun atmosphere – let your hair down now and then. Work with interesting people from various backgrounds.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years and continue to grow and learn along with us.
- We promote entrepreneurial thinking and action. At BSF, it is a career, not a job! 😎
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities.
- Fitness Motivators – we take fitness quite seriously; join us in our fitness journey. 💪
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
The hiring process
- Fill up the form on this page
- A couple of quick emails and voice call with HR
- Interview with the Technical Team
- A formal job offer
We look forward to hearing from you! ✍