UI Designer / Web Designer
Full-time. Work from anywhere! Flexible working hours.
We are looking for a passionate Web Designer to join our amazingly talented Design team.
Brainstorm Force builds WordPress themes & plugins. As a Web Designer, your primary responsibility will be to build websites that represent our products.
You will also have a chance to create templates that hundreds of thousands of other web designers will take inspiration from. Not just that, you will learn product design by working closely with our engineers and help them build amazing user interfaces.
What you will be doing
- Build websites in WordPress
- Design conversion optimized sales pages / landing pages
- Create and Implement brand guidelines for our websites
- Make changes and improve conversions
- Manage and maintain our existing websites
What skills we are looking for
- Solid understanding of WordPress
- Solid knowledge of wireframing/prototyping using Figma or other equivalent tools
- Proficiency in Photoshop / Figma / Illustrator
- An amazing sense of good design aesthetics
- Solid knowledge of Responsive Web Design
- Basic copy-writing skills
- Should be good in research, finding references, and must be updated with current design and market trends
- A team player who is also capable of working independently without any hand-holding
- Knowledge of Website Performance
- Basic HTML & CSS knowledge. You are not required to code, but you may need to understand how a web page is coded
- Experience in managing websites (security, backups, staging, updates)
- Understanding of server and hosting (debugging downtime, staging, cloning, etc)
Must have skills
- Ability to work well within a remote working environment
- Positive attitude towards continuous learning
- Time management skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethics, detail-oriented & self-motivated
Who are we?
We are a team of designers, developers, and marketers.
As one of the most successful WordPress product companies globally, we have built an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing how people create websites and save money, time, and stress to empower web professionals to make beautiful websites faster than ever.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of individuals worldwide ( India, US, UK, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more) work with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious driven people who value open communication and processes. 🌍
What do we offer you?
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary. 💸
- Work from anywhere.
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team of adept WordPress developers.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit. 💁
- Work on the latest technologies. Very close to the pulse of the newest WordPress development and technologies.
- Flexible work environment – We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are so long as you get the work done.
- Fun atmosphere – let your hair down now and then. Work with interesting people from various backgrounds.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years and continue to grow and learn along with us.
- We promote entrepreneurial thinking and action. At BSF, it is a career, not a job! 😎
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities.
- Fitness Motivators – we take fitness quite seriously; join us in our fitness journey. 💪
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
The hiring process
- Fill up the form on this page
- A couple of quick emails and voice call with HR
- Interview with the Technical Team
- A formal job offer
We look forward to hearing from you! ✍