Web Developer (Entry Level)
Full-time. Work from anywhere! Flexible working hours.
We are looking for highly motivated and talented individuals to join our team as Junior Web Developers. As a web developer, you will work with a team of developers and designers to create amazing web applications using various technologies.
This is a remote working opportunity, which means you can work from anywhere in the world. You’ll be joining a team of talented developers and working on creating innovative products that are used by 4+ million users worldwide.
We are renowned for our fantastic work culture and world-class products. As a product-based company, we’re seeking someone who’s passionate about creating exceptional products.
Our technology stack:
We use the technology stack as mentioned below. So you should have a strong understanding of at least one of the (either frontend or backend) areas below:
Backend & Database
Framework / CMS:
- Ruby on Rails
Ideal candidate has:
- Passion for programming
- Understanding of OOPs and MVC concepts
- Familiarity with web development, either frontend, backend or both
- Good problem-solving and analytical and debugging skills
- Ability to work in a remote and distributed environment
- Excellent written communication skills
You must have a passion for programming and a strong understanding of fundamental web development concepts.
Although prior work experience in organizations is not required, you must have experience with web development projects (such as personal passion projects on GitHub, open source contributions, internships, or similar) in some of the technology stacks mentioned above.
IMPORTANT: If you do not have this experience, your application will most likely not be considered. Therefore, be sure to spend some time taking tutorials on YouTube or any other learning platform of your choice, and create some personal trial projects before you apply.
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field is preferred.
- Prior professional work experience is not required. However, as mentioned above, the candidate must have experience with web development projects (such as personal passion projects on GitHub, open source contributions, internships, or similar).
Who are we?
Brainstorm Force is a team of designers, developers, and marketers who are revolutionizing how people create websites. We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We have a diverse group of individuals worldwide (India, US, UK, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more) working with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience.
What do we offer you?
At Brainstorm Force, we believe in creating an amazing work experience for our team. Here’s what we offer:
- Work from anywhere in the world – We trust you to get the job done no matter where you are!
- Competitive salary – We want you to be well-compensated for your hard work.
- Unlimited growth potential – There’s no limit to how far you can grow within our company.
- A fun and creative work environment – We value positivity and creativity in everything we do.
- Flexible work schedule – You have the freedom to manage your own time.
- Challenging tasks that will help you grow – We believe in pushing ourselves to be better every day.
- Cutting-edge technology – We’re always up-to-date with the latest and greatest technologies.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – We encourage our team members to think like entrepreneurs and take ownership of their work.
- Learn something new every day – We believe that learning is a lifelong journey, and we want to help you grow.
- Fitness motivators – We care about your health and wellness, and we’ll support you in achieving your fitness goals.
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you
The Hiring Process
- Please fill out the job application form thoroughly. Please be sure to mention links of your projects or provide as many details as possible.
- If your application stands out, it will be shortlisted by our HR team.
- You will be given a small technical assignment. It will evaluate your technical skills.
- If you score well in the technical assignment, you will speak with a member of our hiring panel. The discussion will be technical / and of general nature.
- If you are selected, our HR team will get in touch with an offer.
We look forward to hearing from you! ✍