WordPress Website Manager / CMS Expert
Full-time. Work from anywhere! Flexible working hours
What you will be doing
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the organization’s websites.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Migrate a website from one server to another
- Create staging websites as needed
- Monitor uptime of websites
- Implement CDN on the websites
- Installation of analytics and tracking scripts
- Implement necessary features on the websites
- Maintain the overall health of the server
- Keep WordPress, Theme, and Plugins updated
- Keep track of DNS records. Make changes as needed.
- Manual audit of websites periodically and run it through quality checklist
- Make minor changes on the website when and as required with help of Design Team
- Help marketing team to implement changes on the website
- Create necessary contact forms, manage SMTP and email deliverability through website
What skills we are looking for
- Expert level knowledge of WordPress Websites – Themes, Plugins and WordPress ecosystem
- Professional level experience in Server Maintenance, implementing CDN, etc
- Solid knowledge of Website Security (Remote Firewall / On-site Security)
- Professional level experience in HTML, CSS
- Basic Page Builder Knowledge
Should be good in research, finding ways to improve website performance
- A team player who is also capable of working independently without any hand-holding
- BONUS – WP Astra Theme knowledge
Must have skills
- Ability to work well within a remote working environment
- Positive attitude towards continuous learning
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethics, detail-oriented & self-motivated
Who are we?
We are a team of designers, developers, and marketers.
As one of the most successful WordPress product companies globally, we have built an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing how people create websites and save money, time, and stress to empower web professionals to make beautiful websites faster than ever.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of individuals worldwide ( India, US, UK, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more) work with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious driven people who value open communication and processes. 🌍
What do we offer you?
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary. 💸
- Work from anywhere.
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team of adept WordPress developers.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit. 💁
- Work on the latest technologies. Very close to the pulse of the newest WordPress development and technologies.
- Flexible work environment – We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are so long as you get the work done.
- Fun atmosphere – let your hair down now and then. Work with interesting people from various backgrounds.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years and continue to grow and learn along with us.
- We promote entrepreneurial thinking and action. At BSF, it is a career, not a job! 😎
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities.
- Fitness Motivators – we take fitness quite seriously; join us in our fitness journey. 💪
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
The hiring process
- Fill up the form on this page
- A couple of quick emails and voice call with HR
- Interview with the Technical Team
- A formal job offer
We look forward to hearing from you! ✍