WordPress Community Manager
Full-time. Open for freelance or contract. Work from anywhere! Flexible working hours.
You are a “people person” with excellent customer service skills and the ability to moderate conversations with the WordPress community. You’re tech-savvy experienced in social media, PR and promotional events; we’re looking for you!
Ultimately, you will act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications. We want to publish in-depth articles related to WordPress on our various blogs, and so we’re looking for a person who can manage content marketing.
You will join an ongoing and expanding team of content enthusiasts who work collaboratively with all areas of the company to make sure we stand out from the rest!
What you will be doing
- Interact with potential customers and current customers on social media channels, forums, and groups.
- Spread the word about our WordPress plugins and Astra theme.
- Make connections with influencers, educators, bloggers, and podcasters in the WordPress ecosystem.
- Have full knowledge of our products and help communities understand the potential use cases of our products.
- Write technical content around WordPress and help attract relevant audiences to grow the business.
- Be the voice of customers within our team and regularly compile feedback of customers and forward it to managers and technical teams.
- Test out competitors’ products and keep an eye on their updates, share information with relevant teams about competing products in the WP ecosystem.
What must-have skills we are looking for
- Empathic communication skills
- Good understanding of WordPress and Page Builders
- Ability to track potential customers, conversations, and competitors on social media
- Strong PR skills
- Experience managing communities
- Strong skills in content marketing and influencer marketing
- Curiosity to learn and explore new and popular WP products.
Who Are We?
We are a team of designers, developers, and marketers.
As one of the most successful WordPress product companies globally, we have built an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing how people create websites and save money, time, and stress and empower web professionals to make beautiful websites faster than ever.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of individuals worldwide ( India, US, UK, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more) work with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes. 🌍
What do we offer you?
- Competitive pay. 💸
- Work from anywhere.
- The opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit 💁
- Flexible work environment – We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are so long as you get the work done.
- Fun atmosphere – let your hair down now and then.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years and continue to grow and learn along with us.
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities
- Fitness Motivators – we take fitness quite seriously; join us in our fitness journey. 💪
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you!
The hiring process
- Fill up the form on this page.
- A couple of quick emails and voice call with HR
- Interview with the Head of Marketing
- Paid assignment (If required)
- A formal job offer