If you are a highly motivated person who wants to explore the various possibilities and magic you can create in web applications, come join our team of world-class PHP Developers. We are looking for a passionate PHP developer just like you who will take on the challenges of working on leading WordPress products, enhancing our existing products & help develop new ones!
Brainstorm Force is currently building WordPress themes & plugins that are available publicly for download as products. As a Senior PHP Developer, you will be working with a knowledgeable and dedicated team known for world-class products like Astra, Schema Pro, Convert Pro, Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg, Ultimate Addons for Elementor, Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder, Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer, etc.
What you will be doing
- Build modern and advanced WordPress products with state-of-the-art code quality.
- Maintain high coding standards and practices to deliver secure, scalable, optimized, and exceptional WordPress products from start to finish.
- Assist in the enhancement, and maintenance of existing products in a fast-paced environment.
- Always do extensive research to build innovative solutions with a perfect user experience.
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms in a local testing environment.
- Write test cases for all the code you develop.
- Planning and issue management via Jira.
- Respect timelines and communicate progress proactively. We are a remote team, so proactive communication is essential.
What must-have skills we are looking for
- Familiarity with design patterns.
- Solving complex problems with simple solutions.
- A self-motivated and collaborative person, excited to create great web experiences.
- Awesome communications skills.
- Write modern, performant, Object-Oriented code.
- Complete knowledge of WordPress (e.g., custom post types, WordPress Hooks, and existing WordPress functions)
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Good at debugging and must have problem-solving skills.
What we expect good to have
- Knowledge of WordPress plugin and theme development
- Good understanding of WordPress Actions and Filters
- Experience working with PHPCS, SonarLint, RIPS Security Application, etc.
- Experience working with various REST APIs
- Knowledge of React.js library & Node.js
- Knowledge of WooCommerce, Multisite, API integrations
- Knowledge of Docker and Vagrant
- Remote working experience appreciated
Who are we?
We are a team of designers, developers, and marketers.
As one of the most successful WordPress product companies globally, we have built an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing how people create websites and save money, time, and stress and empower web professionals to make beautiful websites faster than ever.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of individuals worldwide ( India, US, UK, Ukraine, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more) work with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes. 🌍
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary. 💸
- Work from anywhere.
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team of WordPress experts.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit 💁
- Work on the latest technologies. Very close to the pulse of the newest WordPress development and technologies.
- Flexible work environment – We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are so long as you get the work done.
- Fun atmosphere – let your hair down now and then. Work with interesting people from various backgrounds.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- A limitless ability to grow within the company. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years and continue to grow and learn along with us.
- We promote entrepreneurial thinking and action. At BSF, it is a career, not a job! 😎
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities
- Fitness Motivators – we take fitness quite seriously; join us in our fitness journey. 💪
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you
The Hiring Process
- Fill up the form on this page.
- A couple of quick emails and voice call with HR
- Interview with the Technical Team
- A formal job offer
We look forward to hearing from you! ✍