Full-time. Open for freelance or contract. Work from anywhere! Flexible working hours
Are you an online marketer with experience in WordPress, SEO, and Outreach? Come, join us and work on some of the largest websites such as wpastra.com. 📈
Millions of websites use our WordPress products! Now we are on a mission to create educational content for WordPress users and help them succeed.
We are seeking a highly qualified and experienced Link Builder to join our team. The Link Builder will be responsible for identifying and securing high-quality backlinks to improve search engine rankings and drive traffic to our website.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in SEO and link building
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in SEO tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, and Moz
- Experience with content creation and outreach
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Familiarity with WordPress is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to research potential websites and people for outreach
- Ability to conduct a content audit to identify linkable potentials
- Find new link opportunities by using the latest search techniques and conducting a competitor backlink analysis
What you'll be doing?
- Identify opportunities for acquiring high-quality backlinks through various link building tactics such as guest blogging, broken link building, resource page link building, and infographic link building.
- Outreach to other website owners and content creators to request backlinks and negotiate link building partnerships.
- Track the success of link building efforts using tools such as Google Analytics and Ahrefs.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest link building best practices and industry trends.
- Collaborate with the content and SEO teams to ensure that all link-building efforts align with the overall content and SEO strategy.
Who are we?
We are a team of designers, developers, and marketers.
As one of the most successful WordPress product companies globally, we have built an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing how people create websites and save money, time, and stress and empower web professionals to make beautiful websites faster than ever.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of individuals from all over the world ( India, US, UK, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more) work with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes. 🌍
What do we offer you?
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- Competitive pay. 💸
- Work from anywhere.
- The opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit 💁
- Flexible work environment – We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are so long as you get the work done.
- Fun atmosphere – let your hair down now and then.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years and continue to grow and learn along with us.
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities
- Fitness Motivators – Join our #FitSharks cult to be a part of a journey to boost your fitness. 💪
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you!
The hiring process
- Fill up the form on this page
- A couple of quick emails and voice call with HR
- A paid assignment
- Interview with the Hiring Team
- A formal job offer
We look forward to hearing from you!